I made these last year for a work event and they were so delicious! I also love that you don’t have to bake them. I found the original recipe here on Pinterest.
- one large pack of mint Oreos (approx. 30 cookies)
- 1 bar (8 oz) of softened cream cheese
- 12 oz of chocolate chips (dark or milk)
- toppings (I used assorted holiday sprinkles, you can also use crushed up candy cane)
- optional: white chocolate for drizzling
- Put the Oreo’s in a food processor and process until fine
- Combine Oreo crumbs with softened cream cheese
- Roll into small bite-size balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Put in the freezer for 20 minutes
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for about 60 seconds and mix with a fork until smooth; add more time in the microwave if needed
- Use a fork to dip frozen Oreo balls into the chocolate mixture; tap the fork against bowl to get excess chocolate off
- Immediately top with toppings before the chocolate sets
- Keep in the freezer until ready to eat
Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by today. Can you believe it’s already December?? Oh, how time flies. Now I really need to sit down and start my online Christmas shopping…oy. Wish me luck. Here is my latest roundup of outfits I’ve recently worn.
Bell Sleeve Top | Denim Shorts | Purse | Olive Lace Up Flats | Necklace
Leopard Shift Dress | Monogram Necklace (gifted from Marley Lilly) | Michael Kors ‘Bradshaw’ Watch | Blush Heels (sold out, VERY similar here) | Luggage Satchel
Open Back Top: Forever 21, similar option here | DIY Distressed Levi’s: loving this pair! | Steve Madden Shoes | Monogram Necklace | Luggage Satchel
Ribbed off-the-shoulder Sweater | Ripped Skinny Jeans | Crossbody Purse | Booties (from Target last year, similar style here) | Earrings (wedding gift, similar style here) | Mrs Necklace | Lip Colors: NYX Lingerie in ‘Lace Detail’ mixed w/ NYX soft matte lip cream in ‘Tokyo’ | Lipliner: Mac in ‘Subculture’ | Blush/Eyeshadow: Manna Kadar Daydream Palette
Olive Swing Dress (similar option here) | Over-the-Knee Boots | Clutch: similar option here | Lariat Necklace: similar option here | Mrs. Necklace | House of Harlow Cuff Bracelet | Polish: OPI in ‘Russian Navy’
Hope everyone has an awesome Friday tomorrow!
Olive Swing Dress (Plato’s Closet for a Halloween costume, similar option here) | Over-the-knee boots | Clutch: similar option here | Lariat Necklace: similar option here | Mrs. Necklace | House of Harlow Cuff Bracelet | Polish: OPI in ‘Russian Navy’
This was a look I wore to a double date night with some friends. I finally scored myself some over-the-knee boots! They’ve been so popular for a couple years now and I finally found the right deal for me. I was worried about the 3″ heel being too high, but they are actually SO comfortable, it’s surprising. For double date night we went out to a Mexican restaurant in a new shopping/eating area in Huntington Beach called Pacific City. It’s so awesome and cute, and I’d love to go back and spend a shopping day there… even if it’s just window shopping. 🙂
I made this delicious Oreo pie recipe for a game night with some friends. Let me just say, I love Oreo anything. ANYTHING. My main goal was to pick something easy and quick, which it was (aside from the 2 hours you’ll need to let everything set). I used this recipe here I found on Pinterest and made of few of my own modifications.
- 1 (15.35 ounce) package Double-Stuffed Oreo cookies (buy 2 packs if you want even more Oreo love)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packages (3.9 ounce, each) Instant Chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 pint (16 oz) of heavy cream
- 1 (8 ounce) block Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar + 6 tablespoons for homemade cool whip
- vanilla extract (1/2 tspn x 2)
*recipe for 9″ x 13″ pan
- Put all of the Oreo’s in a gallon-size ziplock back and crush (easiest with a rolling pin – get all the air out of the bag)
- Set aside half of the cookie crumbs for the top. Pour the other half of cookie crumbs into a 9×13″ baking pan. Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and mix well to combine. Once combined, press into the pan to form a crust.
- In a bowl, whisk together the 2 pudding mixes and milk. Cover and place in fridge to set.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add in the powdered sugar.
- In another medium bowl use an electric mixer to whip 1 cup of heavy cream, 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract to make your homemade cool whip. Then fold it into the cream cheese mixture. Spread mixture over the cookie crust.
- Then take chocolate pudding and spread over the cream cheese mixture.
- Repeat the cool whip recipe and spread that over the chocolate pudding layer.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining cookie crumbs.
- Cover and chill in fridge at least 2 hours before serving.
The original recipe calls for store-bought Cool Whip, but since it’s so easy to make and tastes much, much, much better I highly recommend making your own too. This is an easy recipe that you can quickly make and bring with you to any family/office/friend gathering. Enjoy! 🙂
Let the holiday season commence!
Ribbed off-the-shoulder Sweater | Ripped Skinny Jeans | Crossbody Purse | Booties (from Target last year, similar style here) | Earrings (wedding gift, similar style here) | Mrs Necklace | Polish Color: OPI in ‘Russian Navy’ | Lip Colors: NYX Lingerie in ‘Lace Detail’ mixed w/ NYX soft matte lip cream in ‘Tokyo’ | Lipliner: Mac in ‘Subculture’ | Blush/Eyeshadow: Manna Kadar Daydream Palette
Happy Monday! 🙂 I wore this outfit to Thanksgiving dinner. Seth and I drove about an hour to his cousin’s place who thankfully hosted us this year. I’m obsessed with the color of this sweater! And unlike off-the-shoulder tops, this o-t-s sweater doesn’t always rise up over my shoulders – it stays down!
Lately, I’ve been into Zoella’s YouTube channel, specifically her makeup tutorials. I bought some nice eye brushes on sale through ipsy from Luxie Beauty and they make all the difference. And they’re rose gold & pink! I’ll photograph them to put them in my Friday Favorites soon 🙂 I know I’m no makeup guru, but I’ve love how my makeup turned out! It’s just something small that puts me in such a good mood.
Have a great week!