Beauty Blender Cleanser Duo
Luxie Eye Brushes
Our first married Christmas ornament!
Carli Bybel Eyeshadow Palette
Mac Lipliner in ‘Ruby Woo’ | Nars Lipstick in ‘Dragon Girl’
Is it obvious that all things makeup is my favorite lately??? Haha! 🙂 I just finally got bored enough to start getting inspired by beauty vloggers. Love the beauty blender to apply foundation (which I only do on the weekends). My new eyeshadow brushes are such good quality. I actually bought the pack on sale via the Ipsy app. It’s no longer valid but Luxie always has discount codes going out. Our first married Christmas ornament is so cute!! Can’t believe it’s almost been a year since we got engaged. ::sigh:: Obsessed with this new Carli Babel x BH Cosmetics eyeshadow palette. It’s SO affordable and very highly rated on Ulta. And last but not least, my red lip combo for the holiday season. Duh!
This autumnal decor from Target!
I can’t resist Sugar Paper products!
Our fall inspired coffee table setup
1) Apple/Cider/Pumpkins Wooden Sign | Felt Leaves Harvest Tree |
Gather Placemats – Target in the front section at $3 a piece (similar ‘Gather’ option here)
2) Manna Kadar Lipcolor in ‘Lucky‘
3) Leopard Foldover Clutch | Marble Rivulet Necklace
4) Blush 2017 Planner | Business Card Holder
5) Birch Coffee Table Tray | Yankee Vibrant Fall Candle (TJMaxx)
As you can tell I’m definitely trying to live out the fall season before Christmas is basically in full roar on November 25th. I’m obsessed with these few fall decor items I picked up at Target! They were such reasonable prices, and it’s all on sale now making it even MORE reasonable.
I’ve started wearing this Manna Kadar lip color to work because it’s such a great fall/winter color. I can definitely see why it’s their best seller.
I’ve always seen Purple Peridot accessories on IG, but I finally purchased some items with their halloween promo code they had going on. Can’t wait to style the clutch and necklace!
Everyone else is ready for Christmas and I’m basically jumping to New Years buying my new planner and all, lol. I just know if I don’t buy it now, this particular planner will be gone! And I just received business cards for Melanie V., so I can’t wait to put them on their new scalloped holder. Lame, I know, but office supplies have always excited me ever since I was little.
I LOVE our new birch tray for the coffee table. I feel like it’s so versatile and trendy. I will be photographing this guy all year round.
Have a lovely weekend!
My new blogger friend, Ciera, and I recently walked into Facialworks in Newport Beach, CA. It was so cute and fancy! From their menu of Facial Bar services, I chose to get their Brightworks service. As I continue to shift into my late twenties I’ve noticed my skin has begun to dull just a bit, so this was the perfect pick for me.
My experience there was so delightful. They have great customer service from the moment you walk in. While they’re prepping your facial, you can sip on some infused water or other drinks of your choice. This place is truly a perfect girls day spot whether it’s you and your bestie or if you’re with a group! Let me share a bit more about why I think so.
When you start your facial, you are given a complimentary white headband to keep product off of your face. Right off the bat, I let my esthetician know that I have pretty sensitive skin, so when it came time to use the Clarisonic brush on my face, she used the sensitive brush. There was also a point where the peel was burning some dry spots near my chin and she took care of it immediately. She just wiped it off without hesitation. While the peel was sitting, she offered to bring out cucumber-infused eye patches. So spa-like! My face was all fresh and dewy when I left!
This location is on the same block as an amazing brunch spot, Haute Cakes Cafe, and alongside a couple of adorable boutiques. The beach is also close by. Definitely worth the trip. Head over to WorldwideStylista.com to read up on Ciera’s experience as well!
<3 -Melanie V.
I was gifted this service by Facialworks, but this post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.
Favorite Blogger (right now): Julia Engel of Gal Meets Glam. I want to copy her hair and makeup!
Favorite Spring Phone Case: ‘Tropicana’ by Sonix
Favorite Scallops: Old Navy Scalloped Bikini (top here & bottoms here)
Favorite Dry Shampoo: Batiste Dark & Deep Brown (smells awesome too!)
Favorite Viral Animal Video: These Dogs Are Tired Of Waiting For Their Owner (caution: turn volume down some! lol)
Sorry I was a little MIA these past couple of days – Tuesday and Wednesdays are full, long days right now. Happy Friday!
<3 -Melanie V.
Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel // clariSEA exfoliant // Burt’s Bees Day Lotion // Indian Healing Clay
Today I wanted to share my facial routine. My wedding is in five months and I’m really trying to make it habit to use these products routinely, so here is the final schedule that I’ve settled on!
- Daily – Every day before I put on my makeup I swipe on a moisturizer of some sort and I just bought Burt’s Bee Day Lotion in Clary Sage. It smells so good and doesn’t leave an oily residue on my face. It doesn’t have SPF in it, so I just mix that in on the days that I need it. It’s a great alternative to the super expensive stuff. Sometimes a girl’s gotta save for a wedding, ya know??
- Weekly – I use this clariSEA exfoliant once a week to rub away all the dead skin, and it really brightens up my face! I have a sample from Birchbox pictured above. Actually one of the ones I use.
- Weekly – I also use this Juice Beauty facial peel (fave) for sensitive skin once a week and it leaves my skin so soft! I have such fair skin, so I love this product. All you need is 10 minutes and voila! New skin.
- Monthly – This Indian healing clay is a bit stronger on your face because you mix it with apple cider vinegar. You end up feeling a bit of a burn, but my skin is completely renewed after using it.
<3 -Melanie V.